I'll love you, When the leaves will bloom, And I'll love you, When the leaves will wither. I'll love you, When the snow will fall, And I'll love you, When the sun will scorch. I'll love you, When there will be a tsunami, And I'll love you, When there will be drought. I'll love you, When there will be storms, And I'll love you, When the day will be sunny. I'll love you, When I will be happy, And I'll love you, When I'll be melancholy I'll love you, When we will be 70, And I'll love you, When you'll see in my eyes and say that you love me too.
The inferno will rise to the end of the skies, Dante will die without watching his lies, Close your eyes and u shall see salvation, That's it he filled us with motivation, But he just made a painting of hell, Everyone eventually started to yell, This is enigma for the morons, The humourous will solve it and lean on, For revelation, wait until you die, Tears will drop whenever you sigh. ...
Comments
Post a Comment